So as the due date of my 3rd little girl inches closer and closer I thought I would share my post baby must haves. These are the tools I use to recover, feel healthy, and strong as quickly as possible while still resting and enjoying my sweet new little gift from heaven.
5 Post Baby Must-Haves
1. Mother's Special Blend - I love this oil over any butter. It dries much better than the butters and it works!!! After I had Paisley I used this every night after my shower and my skin was so soft, moisturized and my tummy toned up so quickly.
2. Skin Brush - I love using this post baby or not. This is a great tool to help with your skin elasticity. Before I shower I use this brush to exfoliate really focusing on all of those pregnancy areas that can be stretched. This helps the blood circulation to those areas which also aids in the toning back of your skin to the muscle.
3. Belly Bandit - I love this belly wrap. I didn't have anything like this after Harper. I remember feeling so loose in my back and belly. My muscles were so stretched out I
was so uncomfortable, I was craving support. I had my mother in law wrap me up in ace wraps just to give my back some type of support. After Paisley I put this on an hour or so after delivery and it felt amazing. It not only gave me the support I was craving but it helped my tummy and uterus tighten. I wore it for about 2 weeks and I didn't need it anymore, but I know some women can wear them for a month or so. It is worth the money!!!!!
4. A good workout plan - I know if I don't have a plan set in place I will have a hard time accomplishing my goals. Now...before I make my goals I leave a lot of room for giving myself lots and lots of grace. Having a sweet new baby is one of the best moments and seasons of your life so there really is nothing more important than treasuring that little sweet one in your arms.
Personally for me, it is important to feel healthy and whole and working out is my release. So I start doing little exercises the day I deliver. Then I slowly increase it week by week depending on how I am feeling, healing, etc.
5. Timer Water Bottle - This might sound silly to you but this is so helpful to me. As a mother of two I barely have time to think about myself and a simple thing as drinking a glass of water has become something I struggle to do. So having this bottle has helped me so much! You could make your own with a bottle and a sharpie!
There you have it ladies! I hope some of you have found this helpful. Have a great week!
I’m Heather a blessed wife and mama to three beautiful little girls and my son who always keep me wild. My goal is to uplift and inspire as I share my life with you. Thanks for stopping by!